DAY® CHICAGO Workshops
Extreme Business Makeover
Smile Science / Dental Career Services
3 Great Workshops - See Details Below - For Times & Room – Full CDT Credits - MAXIMUM 28 People
1. Industry Trends: Outsourcing—Death Sentence or Rebirth?
2. Get Your ASK in Gear!: Increase Your Communication Skills & Succeed
3. How to Hire People that Don’t Suck! – Also – How to be a Great Employee!
3 Ways to Save:
1. 50% for ALL Clients & Job Seekers Registered at www.DentalCareerServices.com
2. Work Together - Register 2 People for any 2 Workshops & Get # 3 FREE
3. Register for “Get Your ASK in Gear!” & YOU get another Workshop FREE
Share your FREE Pass with anyone you like!
View - See LMT Magazine or call for more details Smile Science
! 800 874 4133
Trends: Outsourcing—Death Sentence or Rebirth?
Robert Riggs, CDT, LAB Owner & Marketing Expert - discusses the dental lab industry and its 21st-century rebrith, branding, partnering, the power of critical mass and survival strategies for small- and medium-sized laboratories.
Pre-registration is required -Call 905-991-0684 or Toll-Free 1 800 874 4133
for 1.5 CE credits - Fee: $195 - Parlor B, Lobby Level Sheraton Hotel
- Sponsored by Smile Science
- 3:30pm Also presented at 4:00pm - 5:30pm
Reginald Goulding, President DCS Smile Science Inc. Corporate & Professional Life Skills Trainer, discusses recruiting and re-recruiting top employees, screening, interviewing and motivating. He also introduces the new version of The Dental Technician Evaluation System (DTES 2006); attendees receive a free copy.
Pre-registration required: call 905-991-0684 or Toll-Free 1 800 874 4133 OR Contact Us by Email
Look for information regarding the DTIA conference in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada July 13 - 15, 2006